During menopause, many women experience symptoms like hot flashes, vaginal discomfort, depression and anxiety, weight gain and more. As women age, they also have an increased risk for serious health issues including heart disease, breast cancer and osteoporosis.
As Certified Menopause Practitioners, we have unique knowledge regarding why these issues occur and how to treat them. We also have an unmatched understanding of why that matters. By helping patients feel their best and avoid life-altering health problems, we help women thrive in their relationships, careers and passions. Our services include:
- Women’s wellness and gynecologic exams
- Screening for breast cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, etc.
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Sexual health support
- Hormone therapy counseling and management
- Referrals to mental health professionals and resources
- Education and evidence-based information to promote shared decision-making