As of October 31, 2021, Regional One Health has mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification must be provided before your first day of employment or the applicant must have obtained written approval from a Regional One Health administrator regarding a medical or religious exemption.
Welcome to the Regional One Health Affiliate School Orientation Program. We are glad you have selected us as a clinical training site and hope that your experience with us will be a positive one.
Please complete this training module.
which has been designed to include mandatory documents that must be completed and returned to Training and Development. Confidentiality forms must be completed by faculty and students before starting clinical rotations. Please assure that you have reviewed this presentation with every student who will be attending clinicals at Regional One Health and submit the statement of attestations for both faculty and students.
The following documents should be returned no later than two (2) weeks prior to the students starting clinical.
Faculty and Student Requirements:
- Signed Confidentiality form
- BLS certification
- Documentation of immunizations (Students Only)
- Annual TST (Tuberculin Skin Test) date, type, and result.
- Measles/mumps. For students born on or after 1/1/57, provide adequate documentation of diagnosed disease, laboratory evidence of immunity, or documentation of adequate vaccination.
- Varicella (Chickenpox). Adequate vaccination, diagnosed disease or, for those with a negative or uncertain history of varicella, serologic screening.
- Hepatitis B (can waive, if documented; titer optional).
- Rubella. For students born on or after 1/1/57, provide laboratory evidence of immunity or documentation of adequate vaccination. All women, regardless of birth date, should have proof of rubella immunity or prior vaccination.
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis Booster every 10 years after the initial series.
- Additional Faculty Requirements:
- Validation of Licensure
- Health History
- Syllabus and Objectives for each course
Please mail or deliver the above forms to:
Regional One Health
Training & Development, 2nd Floor
877 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
If additional information is needed, please call (901) 545-6782 or 545-7242.