We offer a variety of classes and tours for expectant parents.
Classes are free and open to the public. You can read about some of our offerings below and contact Jehan Ellis at 901-545-8449 with any questions.
Watch a Labor and Delivery virtual tour here.
While COVID-19 caused us to pause our in-person childbirth classes and facility tours, we are delighted to announce our new remote/online childbirth learning opportunities. These 2-hour online learning sessions are live and can be accessed on your smart phone, iPads, tablets, and computers. Participants will need to register by contacting Childbirth Services at 901-545-8449 to register ahead of time. Participants will receive the link, meeting ID, and password the night before each online session.
***Participants who attend 3 web sessions (1-2 hrs each) during the month will be entered into a drawing. There will be a Grand Prize awarded at the end of each month. Grand Prize includes: diapers, wipes, outfit(s), and other baby items.
Online class offerings for March and April 2021:
- Tuesday, March 2; 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Healthy Pregnancy
- Thursday, March 4; 10 a.m. – Noon; 7 Myths and Signs Labor is Approaching
- Tuesday, March 9; 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Labor and Birth
- Thursday, March 11; 10 a.m. – Noon; Infant Safety and Newborn Care
- Tuesday, March 16; 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: How to Cope, Pain Management, and Postpartum Care
- Thursday, March 18; 11 a.m. – Noon; Bouncing Baby Game and Prizes (Baby Develops/Baby Coming)
- Tuesday, March 23; 2 – 4 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Breastfeeding
- Thursday, March 25; 10 a.m. – Noon; Labor, Birth and Postpartum Care
- Tuesday, March 30; 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Infant Safety and Newborn Care
- Tuesday, April 6; 2 – 4 p.m.; Myths and Signs Labor is Approaching
- Saturday, April 10; 10 a.m. – Noon; Labor, Birth and Postpartum Care
- Tuesday, April 13; 2 – 4 p.m.; How to Cope, Pain Management and Postpartum Care
- Thursday, April 15; 1 – 3 p.m.; “Mommy & Me” Parenting Class
- Saturday, April 17; 1 – 3 p.m.; Dynamic Dads
- Tuesday, April 20; 4 – 6 p.m.; Infant Safety and Newborn Care
- Thursday, April 22; 2 – 4 p.m.; Breastfeeding Class
- Wednesday, April 28; 4 – 6 p.m.; Labor, Birth and Postpartum Care
- Friday, April 30; 2 – 3 p.m.; Bouncing Baby Game and Prizes (Baby Develops/Baby Coming)
We look forward to seeing you in person in the future, but until then, sign up for our online classes by calling 901-545-8449.