The Communications and Marketing staff at Regional One Health strives to maintain excellent relationships with the news media. We attempt to be available and helpful in meeting the requests of media.
Patient Condition Reports: To safeguard patient privacy, we are able to release only general information about patients who are listed in our facility directory. The following is a list of conditions that can be released regarding patients who are in our facility directory.
- Undetermined: Patient’s condition is being assessed. Medical staff has not assigned a condition.
- Good: Vital signs such as pulse, temperature and blood pressure are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Indicators are excellent.
- Fair: Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are favorable.
- Serious: Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.
- Critical: Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.
- Treated and Released: Patient received treatment but was not admitted.
- Death: Patient has died.
- “Stable” is not a patient condition as it may apply to several conditions.
For patient condition updates, call the Communications office at 901.545.6715 during normal business hours; for assistance after hours and on weekends call the hospital operator at 901.545.7100 or the nursing office at 901.545.8326.
For interview or story requests, contact the Communications office at 901.545.6715 during normal business hours.