Congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens (CBAVD) is a genetic abnormality that prevents the development of the vas deferens. The vas deferens is the tube that carries sperm from the testes. CBAVD keeps sperm from exiting the body. CBAVD can also lead to azoospermia, an extremely low sperm count.
- Lack of sperm during ejaculation
- Semen analysis
- Genetic testing- to check for cystic fibrosis
- Intracytoplasmic sperm insemination (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
Please call 901-515-3100 to reach our office or make an appointment.
Regional One Health Reproductive Medicine