We offer a variety of classes and tours for expectant parents.
Classes are free and open to the public. You can read about some of our offerings below and contact Jehan Ellis at 901-545-8449 with any questions.
While COVID-19 caused us to pause our in-person childbirth classes and facility tours, we are delighted to announce our new remote/online childbirth learning opportunities. These 2-hour online learning sessions are live and can be accessed on your smart phone, iPads, tablets, and computers. Participants will need to register by contacting Childbirth Services at 901-545-8449 to register ahead of time. Participants will receive the link, meeting ID, and password the night before each online session.
***Participants who attend 3 web sessions (1-2 hrs each) during the month will be entered into a drawing. There will be a Grand Prize awarded at the end of each month. Grand Prize includes: diapers, wipes, outfit(s), and other baby items.
Online class offerings for January 2021:
- Monday, January 4, 2 – 4 p.m.; 7 Myths and Signs Labor is Approaching
- Wednesday, January 6, 10 a.m. – Noon; Labor, Birth and Postpartum Care
- Tuesday, January 12, 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Healthy Pregnancy
- Wednesday, January 13, 2 – 4 p.m.; What is Labor and 4 Stages of Labor
- Thursday, January 14, 10 a.m. – Noon; Infant Safety and Newborn Care
- Tuesday, January 19, 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: Labor and Birth
- Wednesday, January 20, 2 – 4 p.m.; Breastfeeding Class
- Tuesday, January 26, 4 – 6 p.m.; Childbirth Series: How to Cope, Pain Management and Postpartum Care
- Thursday, January 28, 10 a.m. – Noon; Infant Massage
We look forward to seeing you in person in the future, but until then, sign up for our online classes by calling 901-545-8449.