View current volunteer opportunities
4 Easy Steps to Apply for a Regional One Health Volunteer Program
Step 1: Determine your area of interest.
- Adult Volunteer Program: Adults, over 18, who are currently not enrolled in college, but want to be of service.
- College Student Volunteer Program: A program that accepts local college students, 18 and over; each volunteer is asked to commit to five months.
- Chaplains’ Assistant Program: Volunteers with an interest in spiritual care that offer interfaith service to our patients and their families.
- Johnson Auxiliary: A volunteer auxiliary, for people over 18, which raises funds and resources for Regional One Health Foundation, manages the hospital Gift Shop and ministers to the needs of the patients, families and staff.
- Teenteer Program: Summer enrichment program for high school teens, ages 16-18, interested in the healthcare field or healthcare administration.
- Group Opportunities: For group partnership with Regional One Health, please submit the group’s information and volunteer request or donation to [email protected].
Step 2: Determine what area of the health system would be a good fit for your volunteer hours.
Discover the volunteer opportunities offered here.
STEP 3: Submit an application
STEP 4: Complete and submit additional forms