Once your application has been completed, you will enter the Volunteer Process. The following information will be helpful to you as you start what we hope will be a long and rewarding relationship with Regional One Health – our patients, family members, physicians and staff.
The Volunteer Process:
- After you have completed your online application, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Experience office for a prescreen interview. We would like to know more about you and your interest to volunteer with Regional One Health. We will determine volunteer placement during this time.
- Once you are approved to volunteer, the applicant will need to complete a background check. A link will be provided for this process to be completed online.
- The applicant will also need clearance from the organization’s Occupational Health Department. With this office, will you provide a copy of your immunization record and COVID card for review. You will also schedule a TB skin test and possible lab work (titers for measles, mumps, chicken pox, Influenza shot, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C). If you have had a recent TB skin (within a year) or Influenza shot elsewhere, you must share the documentation with our staff in Occupational Health and they will inform you if you need the lab work before you begin your volunteer experience.
- When we receive your application, all application materials are received, your background check has cleared, and you have completed the Occupational Health review. You will be scheduled for an in-person volunteer orientation.
- Final step…enjoy a rewarding experience as a volunteer for Regional One Health!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Regional One Health.