A group (two or more) may perform a one-time volunteer project. All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older to participate in group projects. Group sizes are limited to 10 individuals, and there may be limitations regarding date project is performed on the hospital’s campus.
Hospital Group Projects: If your group would like to submit an application, the group leader would need to complete this application. Each individual member of the group would also need to complete the appropriate application discovered here: https://www.regionalonehealth.org/ways-to-give/volunteer-program-overview/apply-to-volunteer/, and return all supplemental documents, including: background, commitment to standards, confidentiality agreement, and letters of reference.
Examples of department projects:
Department (March of Dimes NICU Family Support)
Examples of projects include:
- Family Dinner Nights
- Thanksgiving Baskets
- Holiday Events (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas)
- Craft Activities (crochet hats, items, etc.)
- NICU Reunion
- Parent & Preemie (Knowledge Shower)
- Examples of projects include:
- Games – bingo, dominos, cards, bored games, social games
- Special events – plays, talent shows/contests, musicals, concerts/singings, dancing, church services, caroling (Christmas time)
- Crafts – artwork
- Demonstrations – stress management