A group (two or more) may perform a one-time volunteer project. All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older to participate in group projects. Group sizes are limited to 10 individuals, and there may be limitations regarding date project is performed on the hospital’s campus.
Hospital Group Projects: If your group would like to submit an application, please read our guidelines. Then, complete this application. Event times are limited to daytime hours. If you would like to schedule a project in November or December, your event request must be submitted by October 1.
Examples of department projects:
Department (March of Dimes NICU Family Support)
Examples of projects include:
- Family Dinner Nights
- Thanksgiving Baskets
- Holiday Events (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas)
- Craft Activities (crochet hats, items, etc.)
- NICU Reunion
- Parent & Preemie (Knowledge Shower)
- Examples of projects include:
- Games – bingo, dominos, cards, bored games, social games
- Special events – plays, talent shows/contests, musicals, concerts/singings, dancing, church services, caroling (Christmas time)
- Crafts – artwork
- Demonstrations – stress management