ONE Club is committed to representing, supporting, and communicating the hospital’s mission and purpose to help cultivate a strong future.
As a service organization, ONE Club serves Regional One Health Foundation through philanthropic, educational and social activities for community members who have a strong interest in improving health care.
ONE Club membership includes women from across the entire Mid- South. Through diverse talents, the women of ONE Club strengthen and support the community connection of the health system in a multitude of ways.
Some of the ways volunteers serve include:
- Generating and helping provide tours of our four centers of excellence in trauma, burn, neonatal care and high-risk obstetrics.
- Organizing and hosting dinners that bring together our world-renowned doctors and individuals in the community who have interest in supporting Regional One Health and want to know more.
- Supplying the Labor and Delivery waiting room with toys and books.
- Supporting the annual ONE Night Gala fundraiser.
- Rocking babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Attend at least three meetings per year (meetings held in January, April, August and November)
- Complete 10 service hours each year through a variety of foundation and hospital activities
Thea Adell, President
Jeni McBride, Vice President
Caroline Billups, Secretary
Shade Robinson, Treasurer
Amanda Damron & Merry Moore, Events Committee Chair
Kathy Sapp & Ali Fowler, Membership and Nominating Committee Co-Chairs
For more information on ONE Club, please contact Mary Catherine Burke at 901-545-6176 or MTagg@RegionalOneHealth.org