Regional One Health’s Outpatient Clinics provides accessible, quality health services in convenient locations.
Healthcare professionals – including physicians, registered nurses, pharmacists and technicians – work together to provide compassionate care and exceptional outpatient medical services. Services include general x-ray and laboratory services, medical imaging, ultrasound, cardiac diagnostic testing, outpatient pharmacy and a wide range of specialty and subspecialty clinics. Many of the medical services are provided through a collaborative working relationship with the University of Tennessee Residency Program and the UT Medical Group faculty physicians.
Where Is the Outpatient Center Located?
The Outpatient Center is located at 880 Madison Avenue and has convenient patient drop off and pick up areas on.
Learn more about some of our outpatient service at the links below.
To schedule an appointment, call 901-545-6969 anytime between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Get the Care You Deserve
Schedule an Appointment Today
In order for us to better assist you, please have the following information available before you call:
- Patient’s name and social security number
- Patient’s address and telephone number
- Patient’s primary care physician or referring physician for all specialty services
- Name of the patient’s insurance carrier and phone number
- Patient’s insurance identification number
- Patient’s authorization or referral number, if required