Memphis Magazine just released their annual Top Doctors edition, and thirteen physicians who practice at Regional One Health were among the honorees. Regional One Health is proud to be partners with the top doctors in the Mid-South, together providing compassionate care and exceptional services to our community.
Honorees this year include:
- Patricia Adams-Graves, MD – Hematology
- James E. Bailey, MD – Internal Medicine
- Samuel E. Dagogo-Jack, MD – Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Laura Detti, MD – Reproductive Endocrinology
- Ramasubbareddy Dhanireddy, MD – Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- William L. Hickerson, MD – Plastic Surgery/Burn Care
- Phillip R. Langsdon, MD – Otolaryngology
- Giancarlo Mari, MD – Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Daniel Martin, MD – Reproductive Endocrinology
- Robert E. Morrison, MD – Internal Medicine
- Claudette J. Shephard, MD – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ajay J. Talati, MD – Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Karl T. Weber, MD – Cardiovascular Disease
The Top Doctors list is compiled each year by a physician-led group of researchers at Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. The full list of Top Doctors can be found in the July issue of Memphis Magazine.