Applicant must be:
- Enrolled in or graduate of an ACPE accredited advanced pharmacy program
- Attain pharmacist license in Tennessee by August 1 on first attempt or by September 15 on retake. ( link is http://tn.gov/health/article/pharmacy-applications)
- Completed application in PhORCAS by January 1
- Letter of Intent
- Three references, with at least two from rotation preceptors, able to speak to clinical problem-solving in direct patient care experiences (not classroom). References MUST comment on the following characteristics: Ability to organize and manage time; Ability to work with peers and communicate; Clinical problem solving skills; Independence and resourcefulness; Willingness to accept constructive criticism; and Professionalism.
- Limited number of on-site interviews will be offered to highly qualified applicants. All applicants are considered in the ranking process.
Regional One Health does not sponsor work visas.
Our Residency Programs
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency: (4 positions) NMS code 158713
PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: (4 positions) NMS code 54071
Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency (Combined PGY1 and PGY2, 1 position) NSM code 233441
PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency (3 positions) NMS code 578952