Our app lets you order refills, check refill status, check expiration dates, view your order history, and keep a list of medications at your fingertips. Use it to manage refills for yourself and your family, and sign up to get phone or text alerts when orders are ready.
Three ways to get started!
- Visit regionalonehealth.org and click on the app icon on our homepage
- Visit regionaloneweb.rxtouch.com/
- or Click the button on this page to register!
Then, follow the easy instructions:
- Create an account using your name, birthdate, email, and one Rx number
- Choose a username and password
- Select your preferred Regional One Health pharmacy
- Verify your account using the PIN provided
Refilling prescriptions with our automated phone line is fast and easy. Have your Rx numbers ready, and let us know if you want to pick up your order or have it delivered to your home!
Call your pharmacy to get started with automated phone refills. Your pharmacy number is on your prescription bottle and listed below:
- Main Campus Pharmacy: 901-545-7970
- East Campus Pharmacy: 901-515-5656
- South Third Pharmacy: 901-515-4646
- Primary Care Specialists Pharmacy: 901-515-3430
Then, follow these easy steps to set up automated phone refills:
- Press 1 to order refills
- Follow the prompts to select pickup or delivery
- Enter your phone number and 8-digit prescription number when prompted
- Select from our convenient pickup and delivery options
If you have multiple prescriptions and are not refilling all of your medications, you will be asked if you would like to refill other prescriptions that are ready for refill as well. Please follow the prompts to proceed.
Customers will automatically receive a Refill Reminder call for their maintenance medications. Please follow the prompts to order your medications.