With funding available from Ryan White Programs, the Adult Special Care Center offers HIV+ patients the highest standard of care and individualized treatment.
The Adult Special Care Center’s goal is to move more high-risk HIV+ patients in Memphis to the “undetectable” HIV Viral Load low-risk category and, in the process, help them live longer, healthier lives and reduce the risk of transmission to others.
Our patients receive care and attention for their medical, mental health, nutritional, and psychosocial needs.
Patients are also provided guidance on how to access the latest HIV research, as well as local information about HIV-related community events, support groups, and networking opportunities.
The following services are available to create every patient’s individualized treatment program:
- Early Intervention Services
- Primary Specialty Medical Care
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- HIV Nephrology (kidney function)
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Satellite Pharmacy
- Outpatient IV Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- HIV Psychiatry & Mental Health Counseling
- Medical Case Management, including referrals to other agencies providing HIV-related services, and assessing eligibility for and enrollment in Ryan White programs.
For more information about the Adult Special Care Center, call 901-545-7446.
Power Over HIV
Regional One Health’s latest advocacy campaign, Power Over HIV, urges community leaders, neighbors, and friends to embrace the power of collective action to help more patients reach “undetectable” status.
Together, Memphis and Shelby County can achieve Power Over HIV.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MURAL IMAGE