Visit Our New Clinic For for All of Your Imaging Needs
Our advanced, State-of-the-Art Facility is Designed to Fit Your Life Without Compromising Your Needs
We provide on-site, board-certified radiologists and support staff. All in your neighborhood.
Our all-digital capabilities provide quality diagnostic testing. This means a more rapid diagnosis and treatment.
For the comfort and convenience of our patients we offer:
- Central scheduling office that provides hassle-free scheduling for all outpatient services
- Insurance Pre-Registration Unit verifies insurance benefits and obtains pre-authorization of scheduled tests and procedures
- A helpful, caring staff committed to making every visit pleasant
- Convenient, ample free parking right outside the clinic’s door
3D Mammogram: Advanced Breast Cancer Screening
3D Mammography, also called tomography, provides better images than traditional 2D mammography. There’s less radiation exposure and you’ll feel much more comfortable.
Tomography identifies benign and malignant lesions of the breast more accurately. That means with fewer call-backs for return imaging and peace-of-mind.
Finally, An MRI Without The Anxiety
Our advanced MRI will keep you calm and comfortable with an extra wide ring. Going in feet-first also addresses the common causes of patient anxiety without compromising image quality or capability.
A Better CT Scan
Get remarkably detailed CT Scan images while significantly reducing radiation exposure with one of our machines. Our equipment is more than twice as fast as conventional multi-slice scanners. Imagine, the ability to capture images of a beating heart within 5 beats and the whole body within 10 seconds!
Additional Imaging Services Provided by Regional One Health
Contact our central scheduling office for hassle-free appointments to fit your life.
MRI, Ultrasound, and Fluoroscope Guided Imaging Procedures Available to You
Our experienced staff is trained to perform the latest imaging guided procedures. Regional One’s new imaging center utilizes cutting edge technology, equipping our physicians & staff with the most current diagnostic tools we can.
- Facet Injections – A numbing agent or anesthetic is injected into the cervical, thoracic or lumbar facet joint.
- SI Joint Injections – A two-part joint injection in the sacroiliac joint. First a local anesthetic is used then a steroid is injected into the sacroiliac joint.
- Epidural Steroids – Steroids injected into the Epidural Space of the spine.
- UGI – Using contrast, radiologists can examine the GI tract with an upper gastrointestinal series (UGI) and x-ray.
- Cystograms – With radiocontrast, an X-ray allows doctors to evaluate for cancer of the bladder, polyps, hydronephrosis, and vesicoureteral reflux.
- VCUG’s – A voiding cystourethrogram uses fluoroscopy to visualize the urinary tract and bladder as urine moves through it. A VCUG can diagnose vesicoureteral reflux.
- IVP’s – An intravenous pyelogram (IVP) allows physicians to survey the kidneys, ureters and bladder using injected contrast and x-ray.
- Hysterosalpingography (uterosalpingography) – Using fluoroscopy and contrast material, doctors view the structures of a woman’s uterus and fallopian tubes. Also known as uterosalpingography.
- Contrast Venography – Using an injected compound when taking an x-ray, the condition of veins and how blood flows through them can be investigated.
- Myelography – Using contrast dye and either X-rays or computed tomography (CT) a myelogram can detect issues with the spinal canal/cord, nerves, and soft tissues.
New Imaging Center Right Down the Street from Folks You Trust
Imaging Center at the East Campus
Our imaging center is located in East Memphis where 385 crosses Kirby Parkway.
Regional One Health
6555 Quince Road
Memphis, TN 38119