Our Certified Nurse Midwives encourage women to be an active part in their labor and delivery process.
Regional One Health provides expectant mothers the low-intervention care of a midwife while having access to the emergency services and technological expertise a hospital delivery ensures. Our midwives work closely with our physicians to deliver quality care.
In addition to delivering babies in the hospital, our midwife team sees patients the Hollywood and South Third primary care clinics Monday through Friday for low-risk obstetrics and well-woman primary care.
Our Certified Nurse Midwives provide a wide range of services to women of reproductive age, including:
- Preconception care
- Comprehensive prenatal care including optional group prenatal care
- Annual examinations
- Gynecological examinations
- Birth control counseling and management
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Labor support and management of vaginal deliveries
- Postpartum care
The Regional One Health team of midwives staff the hospital 24/7 so they’re always available for your needs.
Regional One Health’s maternity center is designated as the West Tennessee Regional Obstetrical-Perinatal Center, the highest level of obstetric care available. It houses the Mid-South’s only Level III High Risk Perinatal Unit.
Our maternity center features:
- Complete obstetrical services for patients at every level of pregnancy
- Certified nurse midwives for low-intervention experiences all the way to specialized care for high-risk obstetrics
- Fifteen spacious birthing rooms where mothers can experience labor, delivery, and recovery
- Each room includes a flat screen TV and sleeper couches or chairs for you and two of your guests
- Technologically advanced surgical rooms and recovery unit for cesarean and gynecological procedures
Midwife Appointment Locations:
Schedule an appointment today at our South Third or Hollywood Primary Care locations
Hollywood Primary Care
2500 Peres Ave.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.-12 noon
South Third Primary Care
1955 South Third
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon