ONE Night Gala Policies
Health Screening Policy for all guests attending ONE Night Gala
All guests attending ONE Night Gala must be fully vaccinated.
Regional One Health Foundation has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry.
- All guests must sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 health screening before arriving at Renasant Convention Center for ONE Night Gala.
- To get started, download the CLEAR app.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com, or tap Get In Touch in the app for assistance.
Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass are below:
- Download the CLEAR app, and tap the white Health Pass tile.
- Select Events and ONE Night Gala.
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination.
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile, and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show at the entrance for faster entry.
As a backup to the Clear app, ONE Night Gala guests are strongly encouraged to bring digital or physical proof of vaccination.
Face Mask Policy
ONE Night Gala will follow the Shelby County Health Department directives in place on May 7, 2022, regarding the use of face masks/coverings indoors.
Ticket Transfer Policy
ONE Night Gala will allow tickets to be transferred up to 24 hours before the event. The ticket transfer deadline is 7:00 PM on Friday, May 6.